2 posts every week showing you all the latest fads!

Monday 23 March 2015

Unexplained absence

Firstly, I want to say I'm sorry.

As a brand new blogger in the blogger world, it's not good to disappear a bit straight away. I've felt really bad about it. I've got my brain swimming in ideas for posts and photos but there's one thing that's got in the way




Meet Rufus - my Tibetan and West Highland terrier cross. He's 13 weeks old and he's the new love of my life (move over G). Me and boyfriend have been planning to get a dog for the best part of a year now but I wanted to wait until the weather was a bit brighter. It's absolute hell toilet training a dog in November when you can't see a thing. We found him and we fell in love with him. We travelled 3 hours through country roads and roadworks to get the little guys and it's safe to say we're besotted with him.

He's as good as gold but has a cheeky side. He already knows where his treats are kept and can also climb out of his pen. As much as I love him, it is hard work trying to balance a full time job, puppy momma, blogger and girlfriend. He requires so much of my time, especially as he isn't allowed out yet, that it's difficult to sit down write, edit, take photos, take part in Twitter chats, promote and read other blogs with a puppy stamping all over your Macbook and wanting to play fetch.

My hats are off to the full time mum and dog mum bloggers who manage to do both. If you have any tips on how to balance it out, please do let me know.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Fadulous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig