2 posts every week showing you all the latest fads!

Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer Weddings




Summer weddings are just around the corner and it's time to start thinking what we'll be wearing. I'm at that age where it's not unusual that I'm attending a few weddings a year. A lot of mine and G's friends are getting engaged so we have plenty more to come! I love a good wedding; especially drinking copious amounts of wine and dressing up! It's one of the only events where you can really go to town on dresses and make up and look beautiful.





Although weddings are beautiful and gorgeous events; even as a guest you have to start saving the pennies and factor it into your payday. It's not only the outfit but the hotel, wine bill, presents, hen do. The list goes on and on! Don't even get me started if you're the bride and groom on how much it costs to actually get married. So, I've been hunting on the internet to find some beautiful summer dresses which won't break the bank.

Dress: Lipsy Michelle Keegan £65

Before I go onto my imaginary list,  I picked up a bargain dress on Tuesday (Last minute Larry obviously) for my cousins wedding. I did previously find one a few months ago but the idea of wearing it stuck in the middle of a car for 2 hours didn't appeal to me. So, I changed it for this little number from the Billie and Blossom range at Dorothy Perkins. I'm going to team it up with my nude/pink heels from New Look along with my black, pink and white clutch from last year (as seen above). It's meant to be super hot on Saturday so I'm hoping the floaty material will be a dream. The dress is £30 but I got 20% off in store. It's a cute outfit and only cost me £44 for dress, bag and shoes!

I've picked out these little numbers I would wear if I had a few more weddings to go too! Maxi dresses are fantastic for outdoor weddings and bright coral colours are really in this season. This bad boy is only £29.99 and is available in black. With some gorgeous gold accessories it would look beautiful. I've also found  gorgeous striped one from Dorothy Perkins. We're all a fan of stripes and again it would look gorgeous. The best thing is these dresses are timeless pieces and can be worn again and again!



Have you got any weddings to go to? What would you be wearing?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Fadulous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig