2 posts every week showing you all the latest fads!

Monday 16 February 2015

Gizzi's Perfect Pancakes


Pancake Day is upon us (much more exciting than Valentine's Day if you ask us) to celebrate we thought we would review Gizzi Erskine's pancake recipe, released on her Instagram





Ingredients are as follows:
-110g Plain Flour
- A Pinch of Salt
-A pinch of Sugar
-1 Free Range Egg and1yolk
-1/2 A Pint of Milk
-2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil or Melted Butter


As you can see the recipie is super simple  so I was able to follow it easily. I chose to use butter as I didn't have any vegetable oil in my cupboard but I'm assuming both work just as well. I tipped all the ingredients into a bowl and whipped them all together till there were not more bumps or lumps. The mixture was lovely and smooth. I left the mix to rest for approximately 5 minutes, then I use to ladel to scoop small amounts of mixture into frying pan. The mix cooked really well and didn't even stick to the pan, I even managed to practice my pancake flips!

Even more importantly the pancakes were delicious with or without the mountains for lemon and sugar I piled on to them. What a perfect way to start any day! I would strongly recommend this simple but yummy pancake recipe. Happy Pancake Day!


If you try this recipe (or any others) let us know what you think! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13674741/?claim=ej6rbdxr7g6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Fadulous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig