2 posts every week showing you all the latest fads!

Saturday 21 February 2015

Estee Lauder Freebie

Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Gel Mask - £30
As the fad of scrimping and freebies has really been taking off I thought I would let you in on a little freebie I happen to com across that you can get your mitts on to!

An Estee Lauder facial freebie (yes you read correctly, its true!)




A friend and Estee Lauder representative informed me about an Estee Lauder promotion I couldn't resist. £20 for a 30 minute facial using the best selling Estee Lauder products, before he had finished his sentence I had handed over my Visa card and signed over my contact details. Facial booked, but what could I expect?

Pampering Heaven

I turned up for my appointment at the Estee Lauder counter in the middle of John Lewis and before I knew it I was whisked away to the most relaxing beauty room ever, filled with fluffy white towels, floating flowers in water and of course relaxing music playing in the background. I could hardly believe I was still in John Lewis. Very impressed so far!

The amazing Estee Lauder representative gave me a consultation and tailored the products to my (overly sensitive) skins needs. I d the next 30 minutes in a pampering heaven with my face being cleansed,sponed and hydrated. A Hydra Complete Multi -level Gel Mask was applied and while it set I was treated to to a hand and arm massage and was left to relax further into pamper heaven.

The Freebie Part

As the facial came to an end, I was even more impressed to find I got the £20 I had paid for the facial off any Estee Lauder products at the counter. Amazing.
Even though some of the products were a tad pricey (£107 is ok to spend on a face cream right?! ekkk) I did manage to treat myself to a slightly less pricey face mask with £20 off. So the facial was basically free!

That's not even the best news. -this is a monthly promotion. Just enquire at your nearest Estee Lauder beauty desks for dates.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Fadulous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig